Monday, July 28, 2008

Surprise!

Surprise all- we are going to have a baby! Total shocker I know- trust me we were surprised ourselves! I still don't think that it has really sunk in, but wow! We are 9 weeks along- so not terribly far- but we are so excited that we can't wait any longer. Our families all know and others have been finding out too! I have been really sick the last little bit- hopefully it won't last long! Anyways- crazy how life works out! We have been really blessed this year. We were thinking of it, in 13 months we have gone from no kids to 2! We are so grateful for our birthmom and for her courage to place her baby. Any one that has placed a baby is an angel and we cherish and love any and all! What lessons in love and selflessness they can teach all of us!

19 comments:

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! This is going to be wonderful! By the way, I found your blog through Ashley, and thought I would see what you were up to, and to my delight this was the first I saw! Again, I am so happy for you!

Benoit's said...

WHAT, BABY! Congrats...So exicted for you. Gabe will be a great big brother. Can you believe you are going to be a family of 4.

Ashley said...

OH my heck!! Congrats!!! Seriously I hear that story so many times....try and try and try...then adopt and wowsa the baby comes finally! My cousin had the same thing happen to her. Thanks for your sweet words about adoption. It is definitely a tough thing but makes us stronger for it!

Lisa Kearl said...

That's awesome Mech, congrats! I'm so happy for you. I hope you don't get too sick. Good luck.

April said...

UH, Well geez guys! Ya didn't call and tell us!! (jk)..CONGRATS! That is wonderful news! I love hearing stories of how miracles work and this is a miracle indeed for you guys! Keep us posted on your family!

Holli Slack said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I have heard of that happening so often that you adopt and then your pregnant. I think that is great! I was not expecting to get on here and read that, but I am ssssoooooo happy for the two of you. Let me know if I can help you out with ANYTHING!!!!!!

Dacula Ward RS said...

Mechelle, that is wonderful, congratulations!!

Brandi Hyer said...

That is so dang cool! Congrats! I just want to squeeze you again. That is totally amazing.

Mindy said...

Hooray, Mechelle! What wonderful news. I can imagine how excited you guys must be. We definitely need to talk!(I need to update my blog).

Daina Romney said...

if you are wondering who Dacula Ward is, it was me, Daina, sorry about that I am the secretary in our Relief Society and forgot I was signed in under that email.

Karissa said...

Congrats Meche!!! It's crazy how life works out....best of luck with the pregnancy, it's especially fun to chase around a two year old when pregnant!!

Malia said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! Not for the fact that you have been sick, but everything else is wonderful! I can't wait to meet your cute family someday.

Hilary said...

WOW!!! Michelle, that is wonderful. I am so excited for you guys. Keep us updated. Hopefully you won't be sick too long!

Jared and Jessica said...

AHHH!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! Gabe is going to have a brother or a sister! Whoo-hoo!!!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such wonderful news! I hope Gabe is prepared for a little Mechelle (or Jon!)

Megan said...

Yeah! That is the best news! I'm so excited for you guys. You will be the cutest little family...

Justesen's said...

Mechelle, I am so happy!!! What great news. I haven't seen your little boy before seeing your blog. What a cutie!! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. Kendra

Jordan said...

Yeah I am so so excited for you mech. You guys deserve it. Love you guys.

Nick and Terryn said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope you get feeling better soon.