Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things have been so crazy this last little while! I have been on two trips, celebrated two birthdays, and life just keeps on getting crazier!This blog is going to be long- enjoy! This last weekend we were in Star Valley visiting Jon's family. They always have a big candy drop on this weekend. It is fun to see all of the little kids running around trying to get the candy. This year, they had the kids wear plastic helmets so that they wouldn't get hurt!

Here is the air plane that drops the candy!

Dad and Gabe trying to get some candy!

After it's all over!

Gabe enjoying his spoils!

Gabe loved this basketball hoop that my parents gave to him!

He had a great birthday, and loved every minute of it!


There is so much to say about this trip! I have a ton more pictures too! Anyways- Nauvoo was awesome, the spirit that you could feel there was amazing. I loved the pageant. It was incredible- you could literally feel the past pioneers right there with you! I loved seeing all of the sights, Carthage was neat too! That is for sure one trip that I would love to take my family on! Thanks mom!

5 comments:

Jared and Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great trip and fun birthday party for Gabe! He looks so cute in his plastic helmet :)

April said...

Yes, I definately love the helmets! Wish we were there.WIll be next year! Happy Birthday to Gabe! Love the pictures of Nauvoo, that must have been an awesome experience!

Benoit's said...

Seems like everyone is going to Nauvoo lately. Looks like you guys had a great time & Gabe had a great birthday. We need a play date so I can have an adult conversation, SOON.

Daina Romney said...

yeah, Mechelle, I found you! Just kidding! I was wondering when one of you or your siblings would start a blog. I have been blogging for almost a year and I love it. Your little Gabe is adorable. I hope to see you when we come out next week!!

Brandi Hyer said...

It was so good to see you on Sunday. How did they talk you into singing? Nice job by the way. Email me your number so I can call you.