Thursday, August 14, 2008
Whew!
Gabe is offically ours! This morning we went to court and finalized our adoption! It seems like so long ago that all of this started, but on the other hand I can't beleive that we have had him for over 7 months! We are so blessed to have this sweet little boy in our lives- we are so excited for all that is coming! The last little while has been a whirlwind of craziness! I left for girls camp, came home in the middle and went to the MTC with my bro. Chase! He is so excited to be out serving his mission! He is going to the Halifax,Canada Mission! Ofcourse I cried, I still think that we are all a little in shock- he is the first boy and the first one to leave on a mission. We know that he is excited, so it makes us excited for him! After that fun day it was back to girls camp. Then we had Gabes court stuff this week and the temple and blessing stuff next week! And finally after all of that we are going on a trip with my fam to bearlake over Labor Day! I am sitll feeling sick, some days are better than others. If I throw up in the morning- I am usually sick all day. If I don't it is a good day and I will only lose my dinner! Great fun I know! But in the end, it will be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats! He is so dang cute. Your family is just falling together! Funny how the Lord works. You asked me about being in Stamp it up...yea. Casey works for them. haha I hope it wasn't too ugly!
Woww congrats!! What a great feeling that is I remember it so well!
COngratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys! He is such a cute little boy. I am sure that you are glad that he is FINALLY yours!
Hooray!!! I love to watch your blog and see that life is treating you well. I wish I could meet that darling boy of yours, maybe someday! Congrats on everything! You deserve it and more!
So great that things are final with Gabe. I am sure it is such a relief to be able to feel that you have your little boy & now another little one on the way. Congrats
Post a Comment