5 Random or Embarrassing things about me huh?!
1. I am totally weird about MY pillow! No one else can touch it or lay on it,not even for 1 second, or else I consider it contaminated! It totally grosses me out! So when I travel with my pillow, either I hold it or I bring extra clean pillow cases that aren't dirty!(Not even Jon can lay on it!)
2.When I was going in for my first knee surgery, ya know you're in your gown, and you are already embarrassed. I had this physicians assistant or something come in and start asking me medical questions. He asked me if I was physically active and I looked at him with complete disgust and said, NO! He was totally embarrassed and my parents were laughing at me! He then explained "no, not sexually active, do you get out and exercise?" I was quickly embarrassed and caught on to what was being said. But c'mon, with songs out there like Lets get physical and stuff, who wouldn't be confused by the worlds double meaning?!
3.I have this secret desire to pull my long hair through my shirt sleeve and raise my hand just to see peoples reaction. Just like the good old days in 6th grade! "It's a jungle down here" ( I hope some of you appreciate that, along with crayon ball fights!) Anyways- the 4th of July might be a good time to test my hairy armpit! What do ya think?!
4.I used to moon people a lot growing up! I don't know why I thought it was so funny, but I think that I have scarred my siblings for life! J/k, it probably would if I did it now though! But don't worry, I am way past that phase in my life now. Or am I?
5.And finally, I am a face picker! I know it is gross, but I think that it is even grosser to have nasty white heads all over your face. I stand in the bathroom every night on my tippy-toes for what could be 30 minutes, at times just to make sure my face is free of nastiness!
On that final note, I tag Holli S, Karissa, Sundee, and Lindsay K. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
FACE PICKER, FACE PICKER. I do remember your mooning phase really well, and I must say that my eyes have been blinded a time or two...Head to the tanning booth girl ASAP. JK I do love this post because it reminds me why we are so close of friends... WE ARE WIERD
Hilarious! I can't quit laughing over "it's a jungle down there!" I forget these great memories sometimes. And honestly, I thought you liked to grow the pits out;)
Wow Mechelle...sounds like it would have been a lot of fun growing up with you around!!! Megan and Mindy are some pretty lucky girls! See ya soon!
I LOVED your revelations. I never would have pegged you as a face picker as well. I'm trying to rid myself of that habit too. I totally think you should do the hair trick. It would be hilarious.
Post a Comment