Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Fourth of July fun
The 4th of July is one of my favortie holidays! I can't believe that it has come and gone already! Our day started out crazy like usual, we went to breakfast with my parents over at the DATC. Then we waited for the parade and water fight! This year Jon filled two of our horse water containers- over 200 gallons of water just for the water fight! I think that guys in our family live for this! My favorite part is at night. I love the BBQ, homemade ice cream, and fireworks. It always brings back great memories of past holidays!
Gabe was getting pretty restless waiting for the parade to start. He's lookin' cool with dads sunglasses on!
At the BBQ that night, my parents had made these foam swords- Gabe loved watching the battles, but I don't think he wanted to get too close!
This is the closest to a swimming pool Gabe has ever gotten to on his own! I was pretty excited, maybe next time we can get him in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
He is such a beautiful little boy Mech!!! I wish I could have been at the DATC for the fourth but at least my fam came up here instead.
Gabe's looking pretty stylish in those shades. Guess we missed seeing each other at the parade. I want to see some water fight action shots!
It looks like you guys had fun on the 4th. Sound more fun thatn sitting on the back of the bike, like I did. Those are some really cute pics of Gabe!!!
So funny because when I saw on my blog that you had a new post I looked and saw that fuuny video...Hilarious by the way. But I just looked again and saw the 4th post under it...can't believe I missed it at first.
Glad you guys had a fun holiday. Home made ice cream sounds so YUMMY.
It was so nice to see you guys on the 4th. Gabe is getting so big! He's really cute.
Mechelle, he is adorable. I am so happy for you guys. I wish we could be up there this year for pioneer celebrations. TO see everyone now. I can't wait to come see everyone and leave a little Texas craziness behind! Love you guys! April and Matt
Mechelle! Gabe is precious! How is everything going?
Post a Comment