Monday, June 16, 2008
Perfect Pedicure!
I love when I can have a break and do something relaxing for me! Well this weekend- some of my friends came and picked me up on Saturday and took me to breakfast and to get pedicures for my birthday! It was so nice and we were all excited to go. Breakfast was great and so we headed off to get our pedicures. They were scheduled at a place in Ogden called Perfectly Polished! By the name it sounds cute and like things will be great. So to make a long story short- here we go! We walked in and I think that we were all looking around for the nice massage chairs with the attached foot baths, and we couldn't seem to find them. Next thing we know we look up to see the workers carrying out foot baths (Like the kind that you buy at Walmart!) I almost wet myself trying not to laugh! The first lady looked quite manish and totally freaked me out ( not the typical salon junkie type if ya know what I mean!) So when the other ladies said someone can come down here, I jumped at the chance! My Lady told me to go pick my polish, so I did. That meant that I had to go down by the She-man. She-man had turned on the foot bath for my friend whose feet she was doing, and the bubbles were going out of control. Seriously!She-man was freaking out- So the other girl that was doing my other friends feet ran over and started spraying disinfectant on the bubbles. Yeah- they went down! So for the whole time bubbles were out of control- my friend was getting disinfected as well! My lady was fine- but she was letting her 3 year old son help rub my feet- which was a little freaky! I knew that the scrubby tools weren't new for us and that grossed me out- My other friend will probably get a foot fungus from the scrubby thing that was used on her! We probably should have turned around right after we walked in- but ya know- we were giving it the benefit of the doubt! So if you see me and my feet have been removed- just give me a hug and tell me that "everything will be alright!" It was honestly hilarious- the girls that were giving us pedicures were really nice-(even She-man), but come on- even they have to admit that it is a little ghetto inside! So.. moral of the story, if things seem a little off at the beginning of your next pedicure...RUN! (Thanks Sundee for a memorable and funny birthday!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I would have been scared when I walked in & saw the foot "buckets". YUCK...anyway I hope you have had a great birthday.
Meeeeeech... I love you. Yeah I am so glad I found your blog. How are you? Oh man... Your little boy is so so adorable. I love the name Gabe. How's life. Oh I got to add you as a link so I can keep in touch.
Happy Birthday Girly!
Yeah, I think I would have been a little worried too! Hil told me you had a blog. How was your birthday? Gabe sure is cute, he's grown up a lot! I'm working at First National Bank of Layton in the Bountiful branch. It's fun and I'll miss it when I move in January.
i didn't know your birthday was coming up! Happy Birthday and yes I will keep you in the loop for the next time we get together :)
Hello...it's been forever! I'm so glad you found me..I'll defenitely add you to my loveable link list! By the way your little boy is so stinkin cute.
Wow!! That story is HILARIOUS!!! Fun blog and those pictures of Gabe are So dang cute!! And I can't wait for your stamp'd thing to get going! You are so creative...as Always!!
Hey Mech! Thanks for the shout out to my website on your blog. I had like 11 hits on it in the last two days just from your site. I had no idea you had put it on there! I will for sure put yours on mine too when you get it up and running. I am excited to see your cute stuff!!! Talk to you later girlly!
Post a Comment