Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Isn't Life Wonderful!

Wow- life is just flying by. Cut me a little slack as I have never done this before! We (Jon & I) have been married for almost 4 years. We just adopted a little boy at the beginning of this year. He is so freakin' adorable. His name is Gabe! Pretty much life for me has just been crazy the last little while- but it is great! Jon is always keeping himself busy. Either with work or dreaming up where he is going to be hunting for this fall! I think if he had it his way he would hunt all day, every day! We have our usual bumps in the road, but other than that-life is wonderful!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He is adorable Mech!! I am happy Megan told me about your blog...It is so fun to catch up with old friends. I sent you an email invitation to see mine! Does Chantel blog too? I would love to catch up with here as well. Let me know!!!!!