Thursday, June 12, 2008
Jon wanted me to put pictures of our horses on here! I think that he was a little torqued that I haven't talked about them yet! Probably because I am scared of them! Ha! Ha! He always tells me not to act scared when I am around them, but it's kind of hard to do that when you really are scared! Maybe someday I'll be the cowgirl of his dreams! Yee-haw! (I do like the boots though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm totally with you on the being afraid of horses thing. I've tried a few times to enjoy horseback riding for J.D., but the trips usually end with me getting off the horse early and shedding a few tears over the whole matter. You're nice to let Jon buy animals that you're afraid of. Maybe Gabe will become a little cowboy for his dad.
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP...I think you are going to be a blogger addict. Well welcome to the club. I love seeing all the new additions to the blog.
I also agree about the horses....not my thing.
Meche!! I am so glad you found me, it is so good to hear from you. I am so happy for you and your little boy--he is adorable!! I'm looking forward to checking in on you from time to time.....
Love the blog!! What a great way to stay updated on events and crazy fears like horses. We love ya! Julie
Hey this is Malia! I hope you remember me! I found you through Karissa and hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Looks like you are loving life. Congrats on your darling boy, he is very lucky to have you as a mom! Hope life is treating you well and I hope you don't mind if I check in from time to time!
Post a Comment