Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
*playing soccer
*playing street hockey
*hanging out with friends ( aka getting into touble!)
*going to school ( it's still neverending!)
*probably eating ice cream!

5 Favorite snacks/foods:
*Ice cream
* Spaghetti (it has to have Ragu chuncky garden style sauce!)
*Salads
*CHOCOLATE!
*Fruit

5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
*Open up a multi-million dollar Bed & Breakfast! (Pure Luxury!)
*Go to the spa every other day!
*By two of everything out of the stampin up catalog!
*Have an endless supply of Dove Dark Chocolates!
*Have my own Personal Trainer!

5 Bad Habits:
*Burping!
*Talking a lot!
* Say things like "Holy Freakin' Crap! (not lady-like according to my dad! love ya!)
*Talking fast
*Being blunt at times! (Sorry)

5 Places I have lived:
* Kaysville *Logan *Layton *West Point *Honduras

I tag anyone who reads all of this!

No comments: