Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Great Outdoors!
This past weekend we went camping with some friends. It was so nice to be away. I think that it was Gabes first time camping. He did really well. We got there late in the evening and Jon got a fire going. Gabe just sat there on my lap staring at it! I then noticed that he was smacking himself in the head! He wasn't used to the heat from the fire! But he just smiled the whole time. The next day we went 4 wheelin'. We took a belt and wrapped it around Gabe and I so that he couldn't slip off. I was worried that he would be scared, but he wasn't. We came upon this toyota 4runner that almost rolled. He wasn't the smartest, but he sure is lucky. With some help he was able to get his car from rolling and back on the road. When we got back, the girls fixed lunch. I snapped this funny picture of the 3 guys relaxin'. Gabe was just totally into this little water bottle. It was cute. We finally had to come home- I wish that we could have stayed longer, but that's life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i want to meet him! we still haven't decided on a day to get together but i will let u know when we do :)
Gabe looks like he had so much fun. We should plan a camping trip sometime.
When you go camping, it always seems to take you forever to get ready and then you go and it is over before you know it. Gabe looks really cute in your camping pics.
I swear babies are obsessed with water bottles. He is so so cute.
It's so good to hear from you. Sounds like you had such a fun trip. I love camping, we should go together sometime.
Mechelle! GAe is so adorable! Seriously what a cute little boy. I hope we can see you guys on the 4th. P.S. We'll be ready this year...the war is on.
Post a Comment