Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So we are having...

I am just kidding- the doctors office that I go to is known to tell you what you will be having as early as 14 weeks! Unfortunately, my appointment was today at only 13 weeks! My doctor said that everything looks good, the baby is right where it should be length wise- just under 3 inches! I still lose my dinner quite a bit, but everything is starting to get better! I am already starting to show- kind of crazy! We are still excited, and yes, we will be finding out what we are having in 4 weeks! We also were able to go to the temple with Gabe this last weekend and we blessed him the next day at my parents house! It was a nice weekend! Things are good!

9 comments:

Benoit's said...

CONGRATS on the Temple Day...I know that was the best day for Preston & I when we were able to take Kyson to the temple and KNOW that we are a family forever. CONGRATS!
So were are those cute prego pics that you know we are all waiting for? Call me, we need to hang out.

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

I am glad everything is looking well with the baby. We enjoyed sharing the events of this past weekend with you and your family. You have a handsome family and we are so happy for you. You deserve it all!

Ashley said...

Awww you guys sound so blissfully happy!! I am so happy for you! Seriously life just kind of has moments of bliss when it comes to your children doesn't it!

Brandi Hyer said...

I am so happy for you. Life is just wonderful!

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

I am so happy for you. Unfortunately you take after your mother with the orning sickness thing. I remember playing at your house when she was pregnant with Chase and Connor and she was always SOOOOO sick. I didn't know why she was sick at the time, but now I just feel really bad for you. Good luck with everything.

Justesen's said...

I always hated waiting those sixteen or so weeks to find out whether the baby was a boy or girl. I think it is that Hansen impatience, whatever you get it is a blessing and I am so happy for your family.

Malia said...

Things look very good for you indeed! I love hearing about good people getting good things!

Micah and Melinda said...

Congrats on your sweet family! We did a blog search for Clinger and you guys were on the top... Its so fun to find family blogging!

Mindy said...

It's always a relief when dr's appointments go well, isn't it. Congrats on Gabe and the temple visit, hooray!