Monday, August 18, 2008





On Saturday, we went to the rodeo! It was at the Davis County Fair! They had a petting zoo- Gabe really liked that. He had fun petting the animals, but some of them he would just touch with 1 finger! It made me laugh! He did really good at the rodeo- we almost made it through the whole thing! Ofcourse we had to have a funnel cake- Jon was excited about that! Gabe and Jon have so much fun together- it's cute watching them play, and seeing them have fun together!
(On a side note, check my other blog simplystampd.blogspot.com. I have posted some of the cards that will be for sale as soon as my business license gets here!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww the county fairs...They are great huh! I always feel like I need a week of dieting and excerize afterwards and a couple showers....But so much fun!! Hows that pregnancy coming? Are you sick?

Megan said...

How fun.. you guys are such adorable parents!

Kerstin said...

ok so i just barely read that you are expecting! wow mech that is crazy! how awesome. clearly gabe was truly meant for your family.

Mindy said...

The Davis county fair reminds me of 4-H and Heather Arnell, good times! Can't wait to find out what your having by the way. Like Ashley, I too want to hear some pregnancy updates from you.