We have been so busy, always running from one thing to the next! After the whole blessing and sealing week, I was ready for some good relaxation! What better than to spend the weekend up at Bearlake in the old Paris house! My whole family came up and we had a great time! This last weekend we were up in Idaho for Jon's family! There was a baby blessing and so we made a weekend out of that too! We went to the Idaho State Fair. It was fun! I still feel like I need some more relaxation- so if you've got any ideas- let me know! I feel like I am going to be crazy soon!
He couldn't get enough of his capri sun! He loves little drinks like that!
He was having so much fun filling that bucket up with wet sand! It was a perfect day at Bearlake, not too hot and not too cold!
Here is Gabe loving an ice cream cone at the Idaho State Fair! He has been doing this funny smile where he closes his eye and smiles crooked! I think it's so cute!
Here is Jon and Gabe with Jons brother Nathaniel, and thier daughter Jaycee!
After the crazy trips, this is how we all felt! Notice how freaky his eyes look- they are still open a little- I looked back and was like- aah! On the way up to Idaho he did the same thing, except you could see his iris'! Freaky I know! But still cute somehow!
After the crazy trips, this is how we all felt! Notice how freaky his eyes look- they are still open a little- I looked back and was like- aah! On the way up to Idaho he did the same thing, except you could see his iris'! Freaky I know! But still cute somehow!



7 comments:
He is so cute. I had to go to a shower at your mom's house on Sat. and I was hoping that you would be there. I am going to come and see you after summer is over. Live is just too busy when the sun is up.
That is crazy! Sophia's eyes do the same thing sometimes when she sleeps..! I can see her iris "roaming". It freaks me out!
That is a little creepy! I have seen Eli do it once or twice before too. I guess maybe it happens after a fully day and they are just too tuckered out! Bear Lake sounds like so much fun!
I love reading your blog. What a lucky little boy to have such great parents!
what a doll he is!!
Wow, busy I would say. Hopeful, if you get a weekend to stay home, you will be able to recoup some. Thanks for coming to Idaho and spending time with us, we loved being with you all. Your little man is very handsome. We love you all.
cute pictures! nathan sometimes sleeps with his eyes open too and yes it is freaky!!!
Post a Comment