Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Here!

I seriously can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I am getting to so excited to see Gabe's face on Christmas and see if he even gets it! I am also excited to get to talk to my brother Chase who is on a mission! We have had several parties and things the last little while so here are some pics!

This was at a Sunday dinner with my family. My mom had arranged for Santa to make a pit-stop at her house for the kids! Gabe didn't quite know what to think- but after he realized that you got a candy cane- he was all over it!
Here is Buck! He gets so cold- so you can almost always find him here in the kitchen- he squeezes all 3 lbs. of himself as far under by the heater vent as he can get! It's pretty funny to see!


On last Saturday as many of my Grandma Strands grandchildren and great-grandchildren that could come made gingerbread cookies and decorated them! I think that we all had a good time and I was glad that Gabe will have some memories of my grandma! She is so sweet! Unfortunately most of the cookies got eaten as they were decorated so there wasn't many to show!


Oh and yes- here is our tree- all decorated and waiting for Christmas! I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and I am sure it will be full of memories for all!


4 comments:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

We to are excited for Christmas. It is just around the corner. We look forward to your Christmas blogs. We love you all. Merry Christmas.

P.S. hope you are felling well!

The Anderson's said...

I love all of your pictures! Buck is too cute! We are excited for Santa as well! Merry Christmas!

April said...

Love the picture of Buck warming his "hide" by the heater! CUTE! Hope you are doing well..We miss you guys and as of right now plan on coming up at our usual time this summer!

Justesen's said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, just think next Christmas you will have two kids to share it with. I just realized that I made my blog private without adding you to the list so if you will send me your e-mail address I will be happy to add you. bryankendra@hotmail.com