Monday, December 1, 2008

I am thankful for:

I just wanted to share some of the feelings that I have been having this Thanksgiving and Holiday season! The first thing that I think of being grateful for is my own little family. I am so thrilled to be a mom and a wife and I feel even more blessed for having the opportunity to carry my own child! I love Gabe and Jon so much, they are each huge blessings in my life for so many different reasons. I am so grateful for my little brother who is serving a mission in Canada right now- he is such a great example to me of service! We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house this year and it turned out so nice! I love spending time with family. Especially at Christmas time! We have so many traditions and fun things that we do together, it just makes the memories so much sweeter! I am so excited to get started with my own family traditions and creating a wonderful holiday spirit and memories for them! I hope that everyone has a great Holiday Season!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Very sweet post!!! You will love reading that in a year or two. Happy Holidays!!

I am going to be up there in Utah for about 2 weeks. I think we should plan a lunch with Meg and Mindy. Sometime the 15-19th would work for me. Can you do it then?

Kerstin said...

just thought i would say hi...haven't talked to you forever and hope everything is good. sounds like you are doing great :)

Micah and Melinda said...

I am thankful for you!!! Its wonderful to build friendships with family! We can't wait for your new little one to finally get here... now bring on Christmas!

Kate and Cole said...

Hey Clinger's!
I am so glad you left a comment on our blog! Now I can keep myself updated! Gabe is so dang cute. He looked cute on halloween. What a cute little family. Congrats on the new baby. Keep in touch. By the way, I think the name you have picked out is adorable!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I can't express how happy I am for you and Jon. Although I did about have a heart attack when I saw that you two have been married for four years now. When did THAT happen? It seems like yesterday! Merry Christmas!!!

Holli Slack said...

I am glad that Thanksgiving was good for you! I wanted to let you know that I have the other set of cards for you. I was going to call you, but as you can tell I haven't made it that far yet.