Monday, October 13, 2008

Update!

So we are officially proud to announce that we are for sure having a girl! Last week I went in for a research thing at McKay Dee Hosp. and they did an ultra sound for free to get certain measurements and she was able to freeze and point out our little ones girl parts! We are so excited! The name that we have picked out is Shelby Mae Clinger! I know, some people have already told me that they don't like it, but we both feel that it fits and we love it! So there you have it, oh, and by the way, my card business is officially open too! Visit simplystampd.blogspot.com and tell me what you think!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Don't listen to anyone elses opinions pfft! THat is a cute name and it only matters what you and your hubby think. I like that name. We have some close family friends that named a little girl that same name She is 19 years old now but I still think it is a great name. I cannot wait to see her someday! She will be such a cutie. And how are you? Are you still sick?

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Soooo Sooo exciting. The name is beautiful. We love you guys. Congrats again. Hope all is well. We are thinking and praying for you all often.

the Tonioli's said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!! There is just something special about them, but then again all I have is girls so of course I think there is something special about them. I think the name is cute. We wish you the best!

Mindy said...

Yah! I feel your excitement in having a little girl, I can't wait for ours. I'm sure you will have a darling little girl to go with her darling name. So exciting, and yes, we need to talk.

Holli Slack said...

I am so excited for you guys! I love the name that you picked out for her. Who cares what others say about the name, it is your baby and if that is the name that you like then name her that. I love that about you, that it doesn't matter what others think of you, you are your own person and do what is best for you. Well Congrats....I am sure that I will say it a thousand more times!!!

Micah and Melinda said...

To hell with what others think... its your baby you name her what you like! I think the name is perfect!

Brandi Hyer said...

One of each, that is awesome! I will for sure have to tell my mom about your cards...she hates that she has no ability to do anything crafty.

April said...

I love that name! We have a neighbor that is named Shelby, one of Sophia's best friends! And I have to say from the south that is a very Southern name! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

congrats on the girl! I love the name. I can't wait till you have her and she has as much attitude as my girls. Your cards are adorable and priced just right!

Malia said...

Girls are so fun! Okay, I really wouldn't know, but I have always been jealous when shoping for my boys. The girls' section is about 20 times bigger and cuter! Congrats!!!

Kenyon and Jaima said...

We are so happy for you guys. Maybe we can see at Grandma Hansen's sometime.