Thursday, October 30, 2008
Escape Artists!
So last night around 10:00 pm, we were winding down from the day, Jon had gone out to feed the horses and I finally had a minute to sit down. Next thing I know Jon come running up to the front door and tells me to hurry and get out there we have to catch our horses! So there we are trying to catch our two horses while they were running away! Jon caught Lucky right off and I was trying to get Foxy to stay cornered on our end of the neighborhood. That didn't work! She came running full speed towards me and I was trying to get her to turn around- yeah pretty much all she had to do was side step me and she was gone! I am sure that it was a pretty picture- this big ol' pregnant gal running after a horse! (Good thing it was at night!) So I jumped in my car and went to block off the roads that went out of our neighborhood- she eventually came back down the street and Jon finally got her. But I sat there and waited for like 10 minutes watching both streets for a crazy running horse! I guess she had ran past a couple of our neighbors while they were putting their garbage's out and so while I was out by the main road they had gone down to see if they could help! This is the second time they have gotten out- the first time we were out of town and luckily our neighbor caught them running down the main road! Great fun-almost too much fun for me! We have some cute pictures of Gabe "riding" the horses so when Jon gets his camera back I'll have to put them on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Mech! I found you blog through a random way and it is great to see how you are doing. You have a beautiful family and congrats on the little girl! How exciting. Hope all is well. Where are you guys living?
I could see you doing that! haha you are such a wild woman...nothing would slow you down. haha
I was laughing when I read this. I could totally see you out there trying to block the horse that was charging right at you. I would have been screaming so loud. I get a little (okay a lot) of out control when it comes to scary situations. I get really bad anxiety. I am so glad that you have great neighbors to help catch those sassy little horses of yours!!!!!
Post a Comment