Thursday, October 9, 2008

General Conference!

I just wanted to add that I absolutely love General Conference! I actually look forward to it and anticipate its coming! Unfortunately it goes way too fast! I love this time of year and the messages that were shared were good for me to hear! With things getting slow and rough times in our future what better than to hear our Prophet speak on change! It also is a perfect time for me to reflect on my life and get myself back in line! I need to take more time to personally reflect on my life anyways! What a great pick-me-up as we head into the Holiday Season! I have set some new goals for myself and hope that I can be a better person in the end!

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

I love GC too! I loved your high school post hilarious. Looks like all is well I love blogs so I can keep up with everyone. You have such a cute family, hope you are feeling good!

Mindy said...

I imagine practicing how to pee like a guy won't be on your list of goals:) I can't get over how skinny we were in that pic. What a funny post. Hey, I love GC too. Isn't it nice to grow up and realize how great conference is.