Thursday, February 12, 2009
Prego Update!
Alright so the here's the scoop! I am dilated to a 1- yes that is all for the last 2 weeks! I swear it feels like I should be more, but I'm not. My doc told me that if my blood pressure goes up any more than they will get things going and if I dilate any more they will talk about getting me started. She said that she won't let me go over my date by more than a week- so things really are almost here! I got my haircut and colored- it didn't really turn out how I wanted it! the cut is great but the color- well! It was supposed to be a lightish brown color- close to my real color and when she dried it it was red! So to fix it she put dark brown on it- so now I have a red/dark brown cherry chocolate look going on! When Jon gets home I will have him take a picture of my huge self with dark hair! It's really .... well it will leave you speechless! That's all I can say! So think labor thoughts for me now- I would really like to get things moving and if you have any ideas on how to get things moving please share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
woo hoo! I am excited for you! I bet your hair looks cute although it's an awful feeling not having it come out how you want!!!
Can't wait to see this new little girl!
I heard to get things moving you need lots and lots of walking. Good luck!!
sorry your hair isn't what you wanted... she should have filled your blonde with an orange not a red (if you have blonde to go brown you have to restore the colors that were lost)... good news though red is the largest molecule in the hair family so it frequently shatters (meaning if you want red you have to get it done alot more frequently then any other color) that being said wash your hair in really hot water (hot as you can stand) and it will start to come out and lighten! Sorry sister I wish i could have done your hair for you.
Now lots of sex will help you go into labor faster... I know yuck right, since you feel so sexy right now anyways (I felt like a beached whale)... but it really helps move things along (its something in the spermies)
Good luck mama... sending you lots of love!
Sex... that helps.
How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your new sweet baby. I can't wait to see your hair either!
I can't believe it is almost time to have that baby-good luck with everything. The hair story kind of reminded me of Chantelle, didn't she go through a cherry cola phase? Everyone should have a least one horror hair story to tell, it is almost a right of passage just like pregnancy. You'll be telling the labor tale for years.
Gabe is going to be such a good big brother...
Post a Comment