I met my mom and some of my sisters at Manuel's in Layton today for lunch! Here is a picture with Gabe and his cousin Cruze. They were funny about holding hands!Here I am, in all of my glory! Yes I look like I am ready to pop! I feel like it too! My husband is very sweet and he tells me every day how beautiful I am- I sure love it! He has been really sweet this whole pregnancy- even though I am a swollen beast of burden! My hair- what can I say- I have already washed it like 10 times- so hopefully it will begin to fade soon! It grows fast so I am not worried that it's not to my shoulders- it will be there soon!



10 comments:
You look great, Mech! Love that big belly and the hair did not leave me speechless--you're so funny! Enjoy it while it lasts because in a couple weeks that nice firm belly turns to some nice soft flab. I know I'm enjoying my flab right now.
For a swollen beast of burden you sure are cute! I really like your hair (honestly!) I thought based on the title of your blog that you'd given birth. Not yet, eh?
I like your hair with some pretty carmel highlights you would love it! Dang sister you are all baby... and no worries any day that bubble will pop! I am so excited for you!
I love your hair! When I read the title at first I thought "She had the baby already and she didn't tell me". You better let me know or else...I think you look cute and I am so excited for you!
I love your hair! What are you talking about?! It looks so cute. You look cute too! I'm so excited for you!
You look so cute!!! Just think it's almost over. Then you will be bakc to the smaller version of yourself, but totally sleep deprived. Even with all of that it's completely worth it!!
I think you look absolutely adorable. It's totally worth it. You will have the most precious baby to show for it really soon. Love you. Hope you are doing fantastic.
I Love your hair the cut and the color both.....I can't wait to see it in person. I also like Linsey thought that you had the baby and you didn't tell us. I was excited for you....and then noticed not yet. You are almost there and still look really good. I will be calling you most likely tomorrow and I'll bring your present over to you....since I am feeling 100% better.
woo hoo! I am excited for you guys, Gabe is going to be a rockin' big bro!
Hey Mech, I think you look great, I am so excited for you and hope that everything goes well. We can't wait to see pictures of her!
Gabe is such a cutie!
Post a Comment