Thursday, September 25, 2008
We are excited to announce...
That we are most likely having a GIRL! My doctor said that she wouldn't make any promises just yet, but she said that it looks like a girl! She said that she couldn't see "anything", but she kept saying that she thinks that it is a girl! We didn't get a good picture of her girliness because she wasn't really wanting to cooperate- maybe next time! We are so excited and we actually have a name picked out if she really is a girl. Hopefully she doesn't sprout something by the next time we go in, but if so we will still be excited (and yes if it is a boy we have a name too)! I will get a picture of my ever growing tummy soon! I have been feeling pretty well for the most part, but I still occasionally throw up. Hopefully that will all fade soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Wahoo for a Girl!! How fun. I am so excited for you and your family!! Good luck.
I am envious!! I hope I have a girl next too! Congrats!
ps I still love my little Eli though and would take another boy just as well!
YEAH, another little Mech running around. Can't wait & congrats. And thanks for the blog award...I am still working on mine.
Yippee! Too bad your dr. left you hanging and wasn't for sure. I guess that's the only disadvantage to finding out before 20 weeks; they can't always tell for sure. How exciting, can't wait to hear the name (So I can steal it! Just kidding:) I finally started feeling better around 17 weeks so hopefully that's the same for you.
I wanted to tell you Congrats again!!! I am so excited for you. I also cannot wait for GIRLS NIGHT!!!
Either way it will be fabulous, but I can tell you that most people with boys find they aren't shy for ultrasounds!! Girls seem to think it's fun to keep you in suspense.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope Gabe enjoys his sister.
Yeah. How fun. So do you have any girl names picked out yet?
Yea, you will have one of each! and you can get cute hair things! Oh, she will be expensive. Yea!
That is so exciting I an hardly stand it!!!! Congrats!!!
Give it up for Girls! Congrats! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Post a Comment