Tuesday, January 20, 2009
One Sick Blog:
So sorry I haven't updated for a while- I have been so seriously sick all last week! I had the flu and couldn't keep anything down- I lost 9 lbs- not a good thing especially now! I thought that it was just like the 24 hour thing, but the next day after I had eaten a little dinner- not good and until Saturday I was super sick like that! So anyways- I will have another update soon- my Doctor appointment that I missed is tomorrow and I will let you know whats up with me and baby and my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
feel better sweetie!
Get well soon Mechelle!
ooh I am so sorry you have been so sick, that is awful. Hopefully you are feeling better now!
I am so sorry that you weren't feeling well. I was about to call you last week to check on you. I ahven't talked to you for awhile. I hope that you are feeling better now! Take care and I'll give you a call to check in!
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. We need to catch up. Give me a call when you feel up to it.
I was so glad you left me a note. Thank you. Kade and Jonathan talked a couple days ago. It was fun to hear the update on your family. I can't believe you are do so soon. I bet you are excited. Keep in touch
That was suppose to say "Due" soon. sorry
Post a Comment